Carbon monoxide detector providing early warning of the presence of CO in your home through alarm and LED display.
Optional radio link, so all similar alarms will sound on the detection of carbon monoxide.
An internal lithium power pack will power the alarm for 7 years, so there's no need to replace the batteries.
Ideal for homeowners, social landlords and utilities, caravan and motorhome owners.
Kitemark certified to quality standard BS EN 50291-2010.
Approximately 40 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning in Ireland each year!!